As you enter the building you see showcases with very valuable artifacts and mementoes, statues and other curios. The admin block is spacious, beautiful, presentable and well-furnished. It also has of a spacious conference hall with a corporate look. There is a fully air conditioned, state of the art AUDITORIUM. The conferences, meetings, programs and the college fests are conducted in the auditorium. The Institute offices are on the ground floor of the admin block.
The Administration Block includes the Principal’s room, Guest room, College administrative office, Examination section etc. The office is fully computerized with 24 hours broad band access. Students and parents have access to the office for their admission, fees payment, student’s scholarship, student registration, and all other educational needs. The office also offers services to staff members.
The college has exquisitely built centralized air conditioned auditorium with ample seating capacity to accommodate all the students. The auditorium is well furnished with the contemporary state-of-the-art equipment’s/gadgets with excellent acoustics facilities.
Our conference halls are furnished with superior quality imported furniture in contemporary style and class. The halls facilitate Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Debate and for other academic activities. All the halls are equipped with LCD, OHP and high quality Projectors. The specific topic that seems complicated is made easy and interesting by conducting smart classes in the Conference Hall with audio and video effects.
GVIC Library is a resource center for teaching, learning & research. Being the heart of the College, it is home for all the information services. It plays a proactive role in enabling access to information resources of all kind and providing innovative, responsive and effective services to meet the changing needs of the students and Faculty. The major objective of the library is to provide latest information/knowledge to the right users at the right time
Library has 200 seating capacity, state of art digital library, E-Learning Center, Reference Section, Circulation Counter, Web-OPAC Search, Journals/Magazines and Newspaper Section are also available. The Library holds a hybrid collection of printed as well as electronic resources which include books, journals, databases, audio-visuals, CDs/DVDs, e-books, e-journals, reports, course materials, previous years question papers, Bound Volumes, Project Reports, case studies, etc. Currently the library holds over 73545 books, 55 print journals, provides access to Electronic Resources, newspapers and business magazines, and 3790 multimedia resources. And also have Institution membership of ISTE, CSI, DELNET, IETE, IEI and NDL.
To be Recognized as an excellent Information Hub of Academic Community with a good collection of Modern resources for Students and Faculty of Science , Engineering and Management Discipline
- To Procure latest edition of text books reference books Journals Modern Resources
- To provide an Ambience conductive for Referring the various resources
- To Keep the Library open round the clock
- To provide good furniture/Reprographic internet facilities for users
- To have interaction with other reputed libraries for mutual benefit
To adhere the reputation of being able to channel our human resources and guide the transformation process of every individual’s dream into a reality
To provide education services of the highest quality both curricular and co-curricular so that our students can integrate skills and serve industry and society equally well at the Global level.
- GVIC Library located in Ground Floor of the College & Separate Library is available for MBA/MCA Programmes located in Forth Floor
- Circulation Section
- Reference Section
- Periodicals, Newspaper and Magazine Section
- Sate of the Art Digital Library
- E- Learning Center
- DELNET (offers Inter-Library Loan and Document Delivery Services to its Member-Libraries)
- Wi-Fi Internet facility
- SC/ST Book Bank Scheme
- Circulation Service
- Reference Service
- Institutional Repository
- Reprographic Service
- Document Scanning
- Document Printing
- Inter Library Loan
- Web-OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog)
- Over-Night Issue
- Organizing Book Exhibition
- News Paper Clippings
- Users must posses and must show Identity card at the checkpoint
- Bags, handbags and personal belongings are to be kept at depository/property counter
- Students are prohibited to carry any book inside the reference section except loose sheets
- No person shall write on, damage or make any mark on any book, journal or other material belonging to the library
- Books should be handled with great care and mutilation of books in any manner will be heavily fined
- Students can retain the books for 14 days only, after which a fine of Rs.1/- Per book per day will be chargeable
- Renewals are allowed only when there is no claim by others. No phone renewal entertained
- A borrowed book if recalled by the Librarian has to be returned immediately
- Online reservation can be done for a book, which is already lent out. Reserved books are kept separately in circulation counter
- Maintain Queue at the circulation counter